When I was nine, I went to three different schools in three different states. I’ve been called Kristy, Krissi, Kat, Tia, big sis, little sis, and Aunt Kris. I’m a self-proclaimed library with over 400 books in my collection. I read, write and science en plein air. I prefer mustard over ketchup on veggie burgers.
Top five moments (so far…)
5. Reading The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe for the first time. Although I’ve read it several times since, the first adventure through the pages was unforgettable.
4. The time I saw 7 wild turkeys, 2 deer, and 1 black bear while plein air writing. Can’t say I got much writing in after the bear causally ran by.
3. In my yellow painted kitchen, I baked my first pumpkin cheesecake. Heavenly and inviting. The whole pie was gone within a few days. Next on the menu, edible science…!!
2. Seeing Crosby Stills and Nash at Wolftrap with my mom. She was 47, I was 18. We had an incredible time. I miss her everyday.
1. Puppy kisses. Any dog, anytime, everyday.
What are some of your top moments?